Aspen Air & Mechanical is committed to conducting operations and activities in a manner that provides and maintains safe and healthy working conditions, prevents personal injury and property damage, protects the environment, and conserves natural resources. Aspen Air & Mechanical complies with applicable Federal, State and Local requirements, while ensuring that the safety, health and environmental programs continually improve.
Aspen Air & Mechanical strives to achieve profitable growth, develop our people, and strive for excellence, while carrying out the following:
- Protect our company’s resources by operating Aspen Air & Mechanical facilities in a compliant, responsible manner that protects the safety and health of employees, guests and the surrounding community, minimizes property damage, and maintains or enhances environmental quality.
- Expand the understanding of the principle that safety is an equal partner with revenue production, employee performance and employee development.
- Strengthen our value by fostering a culture that encourages every employee to take responsibility and accountability for safety performance in the workplace.
- Achieve profitable growth through recognizing and preventing occupational and industrial hazards, conducting comprehensive analysis, and developing control measures that will reduce the potential for employee and client exposure.
- Establish company-wide safety, health and environmental policies and procedures that define company requirements and assign accountability to the appropriate levels.
- Regularly review the safety, health and environmental programs at sites and facilities and communicate safety, health and environmental performance to employees and management as appropriate.
- Create a forum to facilitate the transfer of best practices throughout Aspen Air & Mechanical.
- Encourage every Aspen Air & Mechanical employee to report any hazardous situation, potential or otherwise so they can be corrected in a timely manner to ensure client and employee safety.
- Recognize and reward exemplary safety, health and environmental performance, and respond quickly and appropriately to policy or procedure violations.
- Investigate and correct mistakes or errors and share lessons learned throughout the Aspen Air & Mechanical network.
Aspen Air & Mechanical regularly provides, and/or sends our employees to, specialized training and manufacturer and/or vendor-sponsored programs for specific equipment.
Aspen Air & Mechanical offers training at certain locations for property managers’ and owners’ on-site personnel in areas such as refrigerant handling and related certifications.